Sunday, August 26, 2007

random post.

Okay, hello blog.
Before it goes dead, I shall just post something. (:

Right, so th Dunearnite Musical auditions have been postponed t th upcoming Wednesday because Mdm Asrina told me that we're short of people fr Auditions. Yeaaaah. I'm auditioning fr th Joey part. I can be Mother but, I need t try Joey first. Ahahaa. I don't know what else t blog about actually. This blog has t look alive and nice fr th Learning Fest right? (: Hahaa.

Ah yes, Joko asked me t suggest some games fr th 2007 Dunearn Open House fr th Primary 6s. I gave him a suggestion of playing Taboo. But he said Choi suggested on that Line Act. (You get it right?) I dunno. How about having both? :D Ahahaa. Give some suggestions t them alrights?

Oh, before I forget. Friday's Teachers' Day! Is ELDS doing something fr Ms Gordon & Mdm Asrina? Don't think so right? Hmm, let's make a HUGE, HUMONGOUS, GIGANTIC CARD fr them! (: That'll be... over-reacting. Hahahahaa. Whatev.

Okay, I'm out.
Joko, I'll try t post up th minutes every Wednesday.
Because my parents have this strict policy of,
using th internet on weekdays fr blogging.
Right, laugh at that. Whatev.
Byee.

No comments: