Wednesday, October 31, 2007

President back on post-ing!

Here I am posting...=)At least i posted something!
Bleahs to Qistina=P!



Hmmmm...drama has been real great!
Except for the fact the President didnt turn up for 2 separate rehearsals!
I'm really work out by all these drama but we all need to put up a good show for DUNEARNITE right??? =)Bleahs. Btw today we went thru 2 times for the whole thing and I guess it didnt turn out tt great. Relax guys and get lots of rest. As Mrs Lian put it, u MUST memorise your lines if you want to be in the play. I admit that I do have problem doing my part as Father. I kept mumbling and got shivery nerve on my legs and just gone crazy half the time I guess! During the second rehearsals for the show 1, Me and Chanel went out of school to buy food and drink.
Sprite and Peanut Butter M&M's. Bleahs=P


Mdm Asrina is giving us 2 more chances which is what made me so anxious!



Till next time!!!



Regards, JoEsko AkA President

No comments: