Friday, December 7, 2007

You and me, and th word "Chemistry". (:

Hello earthlings.

Unbelievable issit that I'm blogging on this dead-fr-a-very-long-time blog? Yeah, whatever. So let's think ahead, what is in fr us ELDS members in 2008? For starters, we still have that Speech Day (thingy) and if we're not doing anything fr that event, then I have no idea when will be our next event appearance. I make it sound like as if we're BIGGGGG, but who cares? Oh yes, th Sec One orientation and I wonder if th sec ones that join Dunearn next year are very talented and a master in Language. No worries people, I shall grab as many sec ones as possible because WE obviously need more members. I won't help Netball because they have so many people t lure other girls t join. Hahaha. (I sound evil, I know)

So since 2008 is approaching in less than a month, I shall post up my 2008 resolutions HERE instead of my blog. Heheh. Because not many people will visit th ELDS blog unlike people visiting MY blog. Okay, maybe I will put a resolution list on my blog but maybe a different one. Yeaaah. Oh no, MAYBE I should just get on it. (Pffffffft!)

1. Do super well fr all major exams.
2. Join D'gig in Band Catagory with my band, Homework Are Murder Weapons.
3. Survive my class, 3 Emerald with th rowdy classmates. (wow.)
4. Survive Netball fr th whole year.
5. No bad influences. (Esp. from Khalisah)
6. Learn th Soulja dance yawwww! HAHA.
7. Read more Chuck Palahniuk books.
8. Write more weird lyrics and end up not knowing how t sing.
9. Keep long hair after my last haircut this month till mid year.
10. Fulfill these resolutions! :D

Kay, y'all are witnesses okay? Heh.
Alr, I'm out. Y'all can post your resolutions here too if you want!
Goodbye fellow friends. (:
http://www.reee-wind.blogspot.com/

No comments: