Friday, January 25, 2008

finally...

SHAWN)
as everything goes...

well I since guess its my first post here,i'd rather let some of my feelings out,

damn,i have been in like 5 CCAs already,just to name those i remember,"Sepak Takraw","Malay Dance",
"MRLC",i never managed to figure out how i convinced mr rani to change my CCAs...

well,then finally last year,mr rani approached me personally and told me to join "ELDS" he said i do well in the DRAMA GROUP,i was kinda reluctant at first....but then...This year, i finally joined "ELDS" now that im in one big group of potential performers,i feel kinda "belonged" and "satisfied",but the thing's thats bugging me is that i've only spent like...2days in "ELDS"? (YES,IM NOOB.)"

i really hope our drama society gets somewhere special in the incoming years...
SPEECH DAY,DUNEARNITE,AND THE SYF!!!
reach for it////


AND CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME HOW TO POST VIDS FRM YOUTUBE??!!!

IM NOOB!,ONCE AGAIN,IM NOOB!

CHEERS.

No comments: