Friday, September 5, 2008

LELONG! LELONG!

ATTENTION ALL!

This is Qistina posting and I have some special and delcious treats for all of you, in conjunction with Hari Raya Aidilfitri. My mum and I are selling M&M QUAKER OAT CHOC CHIP COOKIES at cheap prices. I can guarantee you that these cookies are fresh and delicious (considering it's my mum's cookies). For those who have been to my house during Raya and have tasted these cookies, you know how it tastes like and how it looks like. People that came to my house and tasted these cookies crave for more and within that short time span that they spent at my place, this particular type of cookies will always be finished first before others. SERIOUSLY SPEAKING!

For 50 pieces, I'm selling it at $15.
For 100 pieces however, I'm selling it at $27.

So I really hope you guys who read this will support us. If you have questions and whatnot, please do not hesitate to approach me. Oh and this applies to EVERYONE meaning Chinese, Malay, Indian, Ang Mohs, anyone can buy. Tell your mum, dad, sister, brother, cousins, friends, teachers, grandmother, grandfather and you know the rest.

LIKE I SAID, IT IS GUARANTEED DELICIOUS!
I WILL GET THE FIRST TASTE WHEN IT'S BAKED AND I KNOW IF IT'S NICE OR NOT.
Hurry! While stocks last!
(Literally. Order fast or you may not have the chance to taste this fine baking.)


With love,
Qistina Urie. :D

(Any queries, please approach me.
Or text-message/MSN me.)

No comments: