Friday, May 9, 2008

William Beckett had his hair cut like Ryan Ross'! xD



The screenshot from Panic At The Disco's newest music video, That Green Gentleman.
And the second one is (from left) William Beckett, Gabe Saporta, Ryland Blackinton & Alex Suarez shot at WWE Raw. :D
(Gabe, Ryland & Alex are from Cobra Starship. William is the lead singer of The Academy Is...)

So I've been assigned (cheh, assigned eh? like going on one big mission, like that!) to do some advertising for the Dunearnite Auditions on the first day of post-exam. And I'm doing it with Fariza & Jannah. We're gonna be singing a song from the Sound of Music musical since we're gonna be doing that musical this year and then we'll insert some short speech about joining the auditions and trying out to 'star' in the musical. The details about when where and what time is unknown and unconfirmed so when I get the details, I'll post it up here.

And for the love of God!
This site needs to be updated and constantly on the roll.
And as far as I'm concerned,
I am the one active around here.
You know, even the tagboard is half-dead! (wth)

xx Urie.

No comments: