Sunday, February 3, 2008

i see CHEESE-y

Heyas. DramaQ is here.

nah. i just felt like writing a cheesy entry.
I totally CANNOT believe this is my last year. i remember when drama first reopened... This is something spontaneous so don't mind the errors.

Choi: (croaking like a granny) When i was your ageee...

(Audience laughs)

Choi: (Suddenly serious and perky-Ashley Tisdale style) NO. Seriously. That wasn't so long ago.. anyway.
(Goes back to granny mode) I Still remember that day.. when you were still nincompoops squirmin' about screamin' like jellies at the hopscotch grounds...

(Audience laughs)

Choi: (Suddenly serious and perky-Ashley Tisdale style) NO. Seriously. That wasn't so long ago.. anyway.
(Goes back to granny mode) That was when ah wuzz just a wee age of fourteen. I'll tell ya. That wuzzen long ago.Yah can say that again

A Boy: (obviously bored) OH Come on! i paid a dime for THIS?! Cut the crap lady!

Choi: (Still granny, spectacles threequart down the nose bridge, looks at the crowd) NOW WHO WUZ THAT OL' CHAP?! your momma din teach ya propa' manners ah see! C'mere boy. C'mere, let me see ya...


ok. lets stop here. i'm tired. I aint a grandma. dont blame me.

anyway, what i was trying to say was that i'm proud to see how drama expanded.(Side-tracked alot...) i was the only junior and the drama baby when Afiq, Viki, Hafiz, Archana, Girish, and Justin was around. I miss them-no doubt, but i know they taught me LOADS during our exercises and i wanna tell ya all i've learnt before i leave in July. Goodness i will miss ya Chickabidees (as Viki would have called me, and you.)

i love drama.

DQ

No comments: