Thursday, February 7, 2008

Playtime for the young & rich.


Say her hair's gorgeous.
SAY IT, I SAY.

Okay, so if you're wondering, she's Paramore's lead singer, Hayley Williams and she's got one of the best voices around, especially for an 18-year-old. Go download or buy their CD. They pwn (besides TAI & Panic At The Disco)!

So how's your CNY?
I'm just staying home today, and tomorrow because my family and I are painting parts of the house. For today, we painted my room GREEN, and painted my brother's room Orange & Beige. Tomorrow, we'll be painting the living room and hall a Brown & Beige. So let's talk about the celebration yesterday, shall we?

I made a huge mistake and I felt so bad for Adam. I was the one that switched off the mic in the process of passing it to Adam. And he didn't check it. I too, forgot to tell him to switch it on. Again, I apologize ADAM ANG! :D (then he sings "it's too late, to apologize... it's too late..." okay, just kidding!) And Justin, please, you're on stage so ignore that guy that was pointing fingers okay? That ain't professional! HAHA.

I'm looking forward to the next ELDS meeting. (:
Kiddies, don't forget to do your homework okay?
SANTI! (it means, hello, goodbye, or thank you. whichever fits. don't ask what language it is, okay? i'm tired of telling & explaining to people.)

- Carden.

No comments: