Monday, February 25, 2008

One minute silence

One minute of silence to the decease of my dreams...


it is utterly unfair we cant act for Dunearnite! ARGH. My sorrow will NEVER quench.

You don't know how disappointed we are to be abandoned like this on our final lap in the race.


i cant write enough to explain how i feel. I wish I could understand why i cant act. i know i have to study but my heart is wounded by the menacing sword that is embedded..no.. thats too mild, that is pierced into my weary heart.

When i heard the news i was like.. "OK. lets leave. We've got no use here." and for a moment there, i was most ready to leave. Now, that is something very wrong because Choi is never the type to do that.


Now to me, drama will never be the same at DSS. i mean it.


love,
DramaQueen
(not feeling that drama-ish)

No comments: