Monday, April 14, 2008

Dresden Dolls vs. Panic! At The Disco.


Greetingzxzx my fellow ELDS-mates! ;D
Eeeww, that sounds so fairytale-ish.

Anyway, the video I uploaded above is... very uncensored and I warn you before hand, it has bits of vulgarities. However, it has something to do with our play for the upcoming July. You know how we do it without talking and only describing the story with songs? Yeah, it's like that. So... there are like, the breaks between scenes to tell you what they are saying, so yeah, it's pretty cool. The song is called Backstabber by the Dresden Dolls and I reaaaaaaaaaaally think you should watch it, because it'll make you laugh and give you some idea of how the play will turn out to be. Oh and bee-tee-doubleyou, it's a Dresden Dolls vs. Panic! At The Disco battle. It's like, freaaaaaaakin' cool yo! (just like me!) Oh yeah, and NOTE Jon Walker's facial expression when he asked "What's a shell game?". HAHA, it was PRICELESS I tell ya! (laughs hysterically) And I love the last part, it's like freakin' awesome! :D

Aye, did ya guyzxzx see my new hairstyle today?! xD HAHA.
I look so much like a Minah Rocker.
Andddddd, please say I look like either Brendon Urie or Ryan Ross,
'cause I asked for a Ryan Ross hairstyle but it turned out to be like both their hairstyles.
I liked the fact that Adiel and Muslim called me Brendon.
Makes me feel so proud of my TWENTYONE year old boyfriend.

Ah, why am I ranting this here?
Ooooo-h the video just finished upload.
Anyway, I'll see you pretty people next meeting.
EH NO WAIT. ZOMG, I WONT BE THERE. D: D: D: D: D: D:
Neither will Shawn, Monica and Joko.
Are Desmond and Choi coming along? Kay, I don't know.
I'LL MISS YA SUGARPIES! You'll miss me loads. (:
(hugs and kisses before leaving for the three day camp)

xoxo, Qistina Urie.
p/s: I'm excited for camp and I will make Joko's life a horror. HAHAHHAHA, he's my LOVELY i/c! (insert sarcasm) Don't be naughty while I'm NOT around people! And keep in touch! TEXT ME TEXT ME! :D :D

No comments: