Thursday, April 3, 2008

Northern Downpour.


We're going into a whole new direction for our assembly play.
And I have a very good feeling about it, all thanks to Mr Elias. ;D

So, I told Ashri what we were gonna do for the Assembly, and I told him that we needed a choreographer to help choreograph some moves/dance for the Bollywood scene. He said he'll be glad to do it, but then again, he's got cheerleading like, every Wednesday also, which clashes with the Drama slot, so I have no idea how we're gonna have him back in the cabin with us again.

Guess what?
Tomorrow's the D'Gig auditions and it'll start at 9am. Our darling Jannah, had attended to me, seeking for help to choose a song and train her voice. And she'll be singing Crushcrushcrush by Paramore! Seeee, I'm sucha great senior, right Jannah? (grins widely) Let's all show our support for her alright? Come down if you have the time tomorrow and tell her, ELDS will always be behind her back! Jyeaaah.

(Oh yeah, I forgot about Shawn. All the best to you too, EMO. Remember, no SKINNY JEANS and no EYELINER. Hahahahaha!)

My goosebumps are up now, and I know why. (smiles cheekily)
No, not because of the Auditions, but because of something else. :D
Oh, I'm only coming down at around 1130 tomorrow, yeah for the Audis.
I think I'd better publish this before my computer switches off again without notice.

And it did it again, woah.
SANTI. ;D

No comments: